Components for the Work Area of the Instrument
On the work deck you find easily mountable and removable holders for disposable pipette tips, needles, microtitre plates, glass slides, storage and reaction vessels (e.g. crimp vials with septum, microcentrifuge tubes with cap) and other freely definable objects that can be heated or cooled on request. A time-controlled connection to extraction or cleaning columns, an HPLC or a photometric analysis can be done via tube adapters.
- Trays for micro well plates/ slides
- Racks for microcentrifuge tubes, septum vials, disposable pipette tips, Luer-lock needles
- Racks with tube adapters to connect nozzles to tubes/columns etc.
- Racks with filter cartridges for ion separation
- Application specific microfluidic manifolds
- Reactors with antiseptic lid, temperature up to 150°C, pressure up to 8 bar
- Magnetic stirrers
- Wash/Dry stations, optical tools for tips alignment and droplet measurement (stroboscope)