Individually lowering Z-axes allow to synchronize multiple tools with different dimensions. The head of the instrument supplies compressed gas, power, vacuum for each individual tool.
- Disposable Luer tips for liquid pipetting
- Needle tips for penetration of antiseptic lids
- Piezoelectric Picolitre pipettes, Solenoid dispense valves for the Nanolitre range
- Vacuum gripper with 3-lumen pipette for azeotropic drying
- Microcentrifuge tube handler for snap-cap opening/closing
- Z-height sensor
- Powder pipettes for the Microgram range
- Cartridge dispensers for high viscous media
- Camera for pattern recognition and QR code identification
Components for the Work Area of the Instrument
All racks tether to the base plate of the instrument by snap-in pins for convenient replacement.
- Racks for micro well plates/ slides
- Racks for microcentrifuge tubes, septum vials, disposable pipette tips, Luer-lock needles
- Racks with filter cartridges for ion separation
- Application specific microfluidic manifolds
- Reactors with antiseptic lid, temperature up to 150°C, pressure up to 8 bar
- Magnetic stirrers
- Wash/Dry stations, optical tools for tips alignment and droplet measurement (stroboscope)
Covers, Chillers and Others
- Enclosure for dust protection, N2 pressure excess
- Chilling and temperature control
- Radioactivity sensors
- Separate F-Box with pumps, valves etc.