Interchangeable Tools for up to 7 Z-Axes
Individually lowering Z-axes allow to synchronize multiple tools with different dimensions. The head of the instrument connects to the F-box (Media control unit for compressed gas, power, vacuum).
- Conical receptacle to load/ eject disposable pipet tips and Luer needles
- Needle tips for penetration of antiseptic lids
- Piezoelectric Picolitre pipettes
- Twin-tip Piezoelectric pipet: Two piezo pipets can be swivelled to mix up drops in flight
- Solenoid dispense valves for the Nanolitre range
- Pneumatic/ piezo dispense valves for more viscous drops
- Vacuum gripper for crimp vials and 3-lumen pipette for inert gas, solvent, vacuum, e.g. for azeotropic drying of solutes
- Tool for cap opening/closing of FlipTube microcentrifuge tubes
- Z-sensor to measure height profiles of substrates
- Powder pipettes for the Microgram range
- Cartridge dispensers for high viscous media
- Titration pipette for automatic adjustment of pH
- Camera for pattern recognition and QR code identification
- UV lamp for crosslinking
Components for the Work Area of the Instrument
On the work deck you find easily mountable and removable holders for disposable pipette tips, needles, microtitre plates, glass slides, storage and reaction vessels (e.g. crimp vials with septum, microcentrifuge tubes with cap) and other freely definable objects that can be heated or cooled on request. A time-controlled connection to extraction or cleaning columns, an HPLC or a photometric analysis can be done via tube adapters.
- Trays for micro well plates/ slides
- Racks for microcentrifuge tubes, septum vials, disposable pipette tips, Luer-lock needles
- Racks with tube adapters to connect nozzles to tubes/columns etc.
- Racks with filter cartridges for ion separation
- Application specific microfluidic manifolds
- Reactors with antiseptic lid, temperature up to 150°C, pressure up to 8 bar
- Magnetic stirrers
- Wash/Dry stations, optical tools for tips alignment and droplet measurement (stroboscope)
Covers, Chillers and Others
- Enclosure for dust protection, N2 pressure excess
- Chilling and temperature control
- Radioactivity sensors
- Separate F-Box with pumps, valves etc.